Streeter Chartered Accountants Limited is a small professional accounting practice located at the Hill Park shops in Manurewa with easy access and free parking!
- Our promise to you is to deliver quality accounting and taxation solutions at a reasonable price.
- Let us get passionate about your accounts leaving you free to get passionate about your business.
- We have expertise in all aspects of small business accounting and taxation. No matter what form your accounting records take whether hand-written cash books or cloud based accounting or something in between we know what to do. We will also suggest improvements to your accounting processes if these will result in cost savings or improved information quality.
- You may want regular monthly or quarterly management reports, annual financial statements and income tax returns and/or the various other taxation returns eg GST, PAYE, etc are all what we do.
- If you would like a conversion from your existing accounting software to new accounting software we can do that too.
- Our skill and knowledge is applied across all entity types – Companies, Look Through Companies (LTC’s), Trusts, Partnerships and Sole Traders.
Whether your accounting needs are big or small come and see me the first interview is free.
Chartered Accountant and Owner.
My accounting experience includes senior accounting roles with large companies and three years working for the large enterprises unit of Inland Revenue. My first job was in chartered accounting and again since 1996 that is where my focus is.
I enjoy helping clients set and achieve business plans and create wealth but equally knowing their full circumstances and protecting that wealth once it has been created. It is very rewarding to work with second and third generation clients.
When I am not working my main leisure activity is hiking. With a good pair of boots and a bit of a pack there are a great many good day hikes to be found in Auckland’s regional parks the Coromandel and Waikato.
I have one full-time team member Rowena who is a highly skilled and knowledgeable accountant.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) member.
What this means for you:
- CAANZ has a code of ethics and a disciplinary process to control members professional behaviour.
- Members practices are subject to random practice review by CAANZ.
- It is compulsory for members to carry professional indemnity insurance cover.
- Members must complete 20 structured and 20 unstructured hours of continuing education yearly.
Non-members cannot offer these assurances to you!
Registered Tax Agent with Inland Revenue.
What this means for you:
- This allows us to link your various tax types and entities to our tax agency in which case your tax correspondence will be directed to us.
- This also gives you the advantage of extending the time for filing income tax returns and a later payment due date for terminal income tax in my cases.
Please telephone us 09 269 6204 and make an appointment to see us at our office at the Hill Park shops. The physical address is 34 Dennis Avenue Manurewa Auckland 2102. There is no charge for the first interview at which we can discuss what your accounting needs are. Alternatively send us a message and we will reply to you.